Friday, May 21, 2010

Being Optimistic

My best friend just called me that. Optimistic. I don’t believe I’m very optimistic though. I am such a dork I looked up the meaning:



Optimistic – Adjective – Disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.



Well, really when I think of it, I might be optimistic! I mean, not with my situations, but with everyone else’s. I don’t want to get my hopes up to just be heart broken… Again. I can’t do this with Bobbie again. I want to, and if he would ask me out I would say yes of course, because I love him. But when I cry about him liking someone else, I don’t sob “Maybe he likes me more!” No. I don’t. I think of the depressing times. And how much I messed up our first two relationships… But whatever! HAPPY! I’m HAPPY! Kind of… Not really… But oh well, I’ll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment