Friday, May 21, 2010

Memories

Have you ever had a memory that you remember maybe a year after, and think that you would have died if you didn’t remember that one special memory? Would it cut you deep if the person you shared that special memory doesn’t even remember it… Or a year later asks if you ever seen a certain movie… When it was your first movie together? Especially if that person was once the person you were girlfriend/boyfriend with??? Trust me, it will kill you deeply inside if this ever happens to you.



Have you ever wish you could take back a memory? Maybe it was a happy one, but you’re just so depressed that it’s not there, and you’re not repeating it, so you’re sad that that has faded away? Well here’s something for you: Don’t be sad that it’s over, be glad that it happened. It’s hard to be happy when something is over. Bobbie and I are over, but I am thankful that we happened. I really am. I hope one day you can be happy too…

No comments:

Post a Comment